Re: caps

Hi Adam,

You may want to check out the pictures and "tips" at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MMCInfo/mmcinfo.htm

You relly do just hook them end to end but be sure they do not touch each
other.

MicroFarad is 1/1,000,000 of one Farad.  A "Farad" does not mean much to normal
people other than it is what capacitors are measured in, but see:

http://www.tpub-dot-com/neets/book2/3a.htm

Cheers,

        Terry