MMC Setup

Original poster: "CJ Moore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <wizard1234-at-home-dot-com>

I got my caps together, and realized I have no idea on how to set them up. I
am going to use 9 in a row and 3 rows, but I don't know how to hook them up.

I am assuming for the series part I just hook 'em up end to end and then the
strings sides... I can't really explain it so I just posted a pic here

http://members.home-dot-com/fredmoore/mmcconfig.jpg

I know this is a stupid question but do the geek group caps have pos/neg
leads, and if so, do I need to wire them accordingly.

Thanks for your help,
CJ

Also, where would the resistors go, and does anyone know of a quick cheap
place to get them?