Re: ASRG & DC power oddity

Original poster: "G by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bog-at-cinci.rr-dot-com>

Hi Weazle,

I am using a similar motor to turn an 8" plywood rotor with 5
electrodes. I do not believe motor power is the problem. The motor is
beating because it is slightly out of sync with the 60 hz mains freq.
When the frequencies match up periodically, the doubler voltage will
be peaking as the electrodes align. This situation will result in a
stronger arc at that moment. I do not have this problem as I am
running a much higher bps to keep bang size smaller.

best luck,
Gregory