message board

Original poster: "CJ Moore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <wizard1234-at-home-dot-com>

I don't know if this had been brought up before, but would a message board
be a better system for the list, that way the posts are instant. I know the
emails are nice for record keeping, but you could do the same thing with the
message board if you had a large server. I know that bulletin (sp?) is a
nice piece of software that works well. I guess some downsides would be the
inability to filter posts, but who knows it might work, and there wouldn't
be any lots posts or delays? It seems like I always get the emails in chunks
but who knows they could have been sent 12 hours ago?

Just a thought,
CJ