SSTC, Class DE High Power Half Wave Inverter Design

Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

All

While researching the web for DE inverter designs this article popped
out of google (www.google-dot-com)

http://www.chipcenter-dot-com/analog/images/tn/tn038.pdf

This inverter is scaleable from 50Khz to better then 6Mhz, and has
very high efficiencies, and supposedly is relatively resistant to load

impedance swings.  Circuits and full design info supplied.  Looks
good I've already downloaded it for my SSTC file.  Good stuff...

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR
Chesterfield, VA. USA