Re: 811 tube coil

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi,

Thanks for the info John and everyone else(of course).  Take a look at this
ebay seller.  He has 1000pf large grey doorknobs for pretty cheap.  Does
anyone know if they are any good?

http://www.stores.ebay.co.uk/id=32972019

Also if anyone knows where else to get Doorknobs, or some really cheap, and
SMALL MMC caps(.01uf >1kv), id like to hear from you.  Oh and im at about
3.25" arcs now.  I still think that this coil is pretty neat, it seems to be
pretty forgiving.

Steve Ward.