Re: vaseline

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Cydesho-at-aol-dot-com>

I'm not sure that flashover and arcing is gonna be a problem. I ran the
transformer with no insulation whatsoever and I didnt have any problems. It
actually came from a custom built high voltage power supply, and wasnt
submerged in oil of any kind. I would just feel better about putting it under
something, and I dont really wanna mess with oil cuz it can get really messy.
I'll just take my chances with vaseline, so if anyone could help me out with
where to find that much vasoline it would be really great.

                                                 Justin