Okay.. Tesla Cabinets lower price...

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Hi All...

Maybe I asked too much for the cabinets  ...   I had no responces ...

Sooo..   here ya go...

I have 2 very nice cabinets available ....   all it will cost is shipping

I REALLY hate to see them sitting on the curb for trash pick-up.......

Go see them at

http://members.telocity-dot-com/~bigfoo39/

goto bottom of page to Tesla cabinets for sale

forget about the 40$ price tag....

these things are too nice to pass up   or even worse....   trash .......

Scot D