Re: Tesla Coil Efficiency Test

Agree. The thermogun will read the surface temp of the bulb. Air currents
won't be a problem. Their
easy to calibrate as well (boiling water as temp source). I may have one
floating around at work. I
would need to measure my existing coil. John, after the reading the test
procedure I now "get" what
your doing here with the bulb measurment. This is a standard form of
comparison measurement. I'll use
volt/amp concentric readings. I've got variacs and all that jazz so I don't
see anything upfront that
would hold prevent me from making the measurement.

Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-mgte-dot-com>