Re: High Power Solid State Tesla Coil - Successful Test

Original poster: "Justin Hays by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pyrotrons2000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Dan,

Very nice work with your SSTC, 30 inch arcs is highly impressive.
Website layout is nice also, good documentation and straightforward.

It seems that your camera does a fairly good job with the arc
pictures...what kind of camera are you using? We use Canon Powershot
S100 and S10's, they show the purple in SSTC arcs but not the awesome
yellows and oranges. I've set up incandescent bulbs around my SSTC in
operation...it somehow fools the electronics and picks up those
colors better.

Anyhow, do you plan to have pictures of your recent progress? I'd
very much enjoy seeing pictures of the big arcs.

Again - very nice PCB, coil, and output!

Take care,

Justin Hays
KC5PNP
Email: justin-at-hvguy-dot-com