Re: Twin One and Twin Two

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tb3-at-att-dot-net>

Scott,

That is some good lookin' Tesla Coil.  One of your twins
dwarfs many of our single coils.

That clamp looks really nice.  Did you machine that
yourself?  It looks really close to the adjacent primary
windings.  It will most likely arc across.

I had a similar problem, but refused to compromise the
clamp or make the primary spacing bigger.  I just cut up
some polyethylene sheet into a small insulator, curled
it into an inverted "U", and inserted it around the
clamp, between the adjacent windings.  Worked great.

Keep us posted.  Now I want my own Twins.

Terry Blake