Re: Tesla Coil Efficiency Test

HI John,

I'm almost there. I've gone through a few of my solar cells and various
analog panel meters and found
one that swings well to 3/4 deflection using an autobulb at 14 volts. I'm
in the process of mounting
these two items in a box where I can plug the meter and the pickup coil or
variable supply into. I'm
hoping to get this done today and to begin testing the number of turns
needed for the pickup coil.
Everything else on the coil side is ready to go.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-mgte-dot-com>