RE: PLL-controlled SSTC?

Original poster: "Ray Haynes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ray.haynes-at-attbi-dot-com>

Search the archive for Ken Herrick's SSTC. I believe his coil does work
in a PLL fashion. It has a CW mode where the frequency is controlled by
the current at the base of the secondary which makes it self tuning.
When you draw an arc you can hear the frequency change as you change the
length of the arc.

Ray Haynes
Antelope, CA