RE: Strike Rail question and EFFECTIVENESS / SAFETY

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Actually, I think the strike rail is more important for safety reasons.  If
your secondary strikes your primary, you have 60hz power coupled in there
and the streamers then become lethal.

Dan