Re: A challenge

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-h-at-c.dk>

Dan!

My wife is a psychotherapist, and drags me off to all sorts of bo-- -er
interesting seminars and talks.
One sentence spoken at one of those seminars struck me as basically
sound, I try to live by it, and offer it to you and all as advice:

Couples that stay together have 4 or more good experiences together for
every bad experience. You will now see, how good an idea it is to bring
flowers after a quarrel or a fight. Forget whose fault it is, just make
sure there are enough good experiences together!

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>