Re: primary solid/ tube

Original poster: "Sean Taylor by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <taylorss-at-rose-hulman.edu>

> Forgive me making it "too simple" :o))  But only a few of us, like
> Paul for his programs, need to take such effects into account.
> Advanced knowledge in these matters is not needed while wandering
> the isles of Home Depot ;-))
>
> Cheers,
>
> 	Terry

It wasn't too simple, I just wanted to get the facts out, or atleast
what I knew of them . . . I was aware of the whole infinite slab
thing, just didn't want to complicate the matter even more, because,
as has been said many many times, copper tubing is good enough, were
only approximating the current travelling through it at various
depths/thicknesses. The bottom line is that the tubing is sufficient
:-)

BTW, I think I'd rather wander the aisles of Home Depot rather than
the isles, although the latter might be kinda interesting for a little
bit ;-)  I know, I'm picky about details!

Anyhow, we don't have the room in the coils for infinite slabs, and
copper tubing does a good job :-)

Sean