Hello

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <IBATOU2-at-aol-dot-com>

  I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I have just signed up, and I am
very impressed with what I see. My name is Tim and I am a journeyman
electrician. I'm also an instructor for the IBEW apprenticeship and the
apprenticeship for Corning Inc. I have wanted to build a tesla coil for a while
now, and am now getting to it. This will be for instructional, demonstration,
(and because it fascinates me) However this will be my first attempt and I will
need all the help I can get. Because of my occupation I'm well practiced in HV
safety and theory, also most of the components involved are readily accessible
to me. I look forward to bothering everyone with all kinds of questions. Thanks