Re: Why people don't use MOTs in a TC

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Dan,
  If you run 6 - 8 in series (secondaries in series),
parallel the primaries, and immerse the whole mess in oil,
then you'll get near pole pig performance at a fraction of
the cost! (aka FREE!)

I can't remember who, but someone here on the list has
successfully put up to 80  MOTs in series.. Before you
attempt this (if you decide to) make sure you do some
research on the setup.. a few of the MOTs have to be
slightly modified..

Hope this helps

Coiling in Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen