Re: Christian coilers?

Mark: A man years passed by the name of VOLTA used your idea with good
sucess., In the basement of his monistary he had a large bank of batteries.
When ever he neaded MONEY  or wichcraft came up he would preach with FIRE
FROM HEAVEN and  PIECE  BROTHER would prevale for a while untill the sermon
was required again. As he was never burned at the stake,  or like a stake,
it  appeared to have worked well in his day during the dark ages.
   Robert  H