Re: Telluride Teslathon? Colorado?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <wysock-at-ttr-dot-com>

Paul, et. al.,

Yes, this is going to be the third annual Telluride Tech Festival.
I've been to the last two and will again be demonstrating my Model
5M Magnifier there this year.  The dates are Aug. 7 through the
12th.  Most of the events will be from Aug. 8 to Aug. 11.  There
is a link for their web site on my home page at www.ttr-dot-com.

Regards,
Bill Wysock.

> Date:          Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:32:15 -0600
> From:          "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To:            tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject:       Telluride Teslathon?  Colorado?

<PHAV8R-at-aol-dot-com>

> It seems that I remember a post a while back concerning a Tesla Event in
> Colorado during August of 2002.  I think I remember Telluride Institute or
> something like that.
>  Does anyone know anything about this event?
>

> Paul Healey
> Riverside Calif.

Tesla Technology Research