Re: When is enough coupling enough?

Obviously, your coil is running well. You'll probably get a lot of "leave
well enough
alone", but in the end, it always comes down to "what do you want to do".
Don't think
anyone can really tell you to take a chance. But, if I were you (or you
were me), I
would have to find out the coupling via measurement and how high it can run
safely. I
personally like to take it to the edge and back off a wee bit and make a
final coupling
measurement (for giggles if nothing else).

Take care,
Bart