Epoxy for Capping Secondary . . .?

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

	I think i may have already asked this question, but i forget if i
posted it or not.

	Anyways, I've been searching the archives, and numerous tesla coil
websites for an appropriate material to
	bond my PVC or plexiglass caps to my secondary.

	It seems that in almost every article i read on this they tell you
about every type of epoxy / adhesive NOT to use, but none mentions what type
you SHOULD be using.

	Any help appreciated!!

	Thanks
	Dan