RE: RF Ground Connections - Wire Type

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

When I said that some have reported that disconnecting the secondary base
made no difference in performance, I should have stated that I have not
tried that myself, although I have no reason to doubt those reports.  It's
likely that primary geometry and grounding differences may cause some coils
to perform better with no grounds than others, but I certainly would not
encourage anyone to try that.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

>Original poster: "Vanderputten, Gary by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gvp-at-pvaintl-dot-com>