Re: TC resonance estimation?

Hi Mike,

Have you tried JavaTC? All you need is a browser (preferably Netscape or IE
version 4 or higher). I wanted JavaTC to be cross platform capable, which is
why I used simple HTML and JavaScript code. I've never tried it on another
platform. I would be curious if you can't run it for some reason.

http://www.classictesla-dot-com/java/javatc.html

Take care,
Bart