RE: First Small Coil Suggestions?

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

	Actually, i have an extra solid state driver board (as you see in
the picture) - the PCB vendor i work with requires a 2 board minimum when
ordering.

	I'll see this bareboard, along with six (6) IRFP460 500V FETs, (2)
TC4421 and (2) TC4422 and (1) TL494 PWM Controller for the first $50.00 who
takes it.  The parts alone are about $50.00

	Dan