wavetek 27XT meter

Hi All,

I just got a Wavetek 27XT meter slightly used.  I am VERY impressed with it!

It has nice WIDE ranges of AC/DC volts, current and resistance.  It measure
capacitances very well and I was very surprised it could measure small
primary inductances (like 15uH) directly and with good accuracy!  It also
measures frequency with perfect accuracy.

One thing I like is that if it is in the voltage range but the leads are in
the current slots, it will beep at you to warn that you are about to blow
the fuses.

A good solid (droppable) meter that works well and smoothly without any
irritating flaws.  All seems of very high quality and the meter is easy to
see in low light.

I really didn't need another meter but everyone likes these so much a
decided to get this one when it was offered.  The capacitance and
inductance ranges are very useful to coilers and they seem to actually work
very well.  Like many others, I would highly recommend this meter for
coiling work!

They go for about $120 new but sales abound.

Cheers,

	Terry