Re: wavetek 27XT meter

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Ben,

I too am very pleased with mine.  It's more accurate than I could have hoped
for for the money.  Considering they only run about $100 new, I think they
are well worth it.  No I don't work for them, just a happy customer.

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX