Re: Gluing Plexiglass Disks to Secondary PVC

Original poster: "Peter Komen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pkomen-at-zianet-dot-com>

I've used simple epoxy to attach two Plexiglas caps to two 8" PVC tubes.
There have been no problems so far...  I sanded the mating surfaces.

Regards,

Pete Komen

Subject: RE: Gluing Plexiglass Disks to Secondary PVC

> Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>