Motor shaft hubs for Syncrhonous Rotor

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I'm looking for a motor shaft hub to put into my phenolic rotor.  Anyone
have any idea where i could get these for this size (1/4" phenolic diameter)
shaft size is 1/4" or 5/16" i think . . .

I already checked McMaster-Carr and Small Parts the sources which i was sure
had them, but saw nothing.  Are they called something else perhaps???

Dan