RE: ozone rich environment

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

When I was a kid, I started running tesla coils in a shed without
ventilation. After long sessions I would get laryngitis that would clear up
shortly after I got to fresh air. After a few episodes, I got the message
that something was bad and I moved my operations to a screened porch area.
Most of the ozone was coming from salt water caps. The discharges from the
tesla coils were never more than 4 inches long. The NSTs got blazing hot,
but they never failed. I think those old time NSTs were crafted better than
now. I tried powering tesla coils with x-ray transformers, but got nothing.

Godfrey Loudner