Batch of Synchronous Motors - Nice 1/4" Hub

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Regarding D.C. Cox's Synch Motors he is selling:

I haven't heard the final on whether the shaft size is 1/4" or 5/16"
(hopefully 1/4"), but
i found a wonderful 1/4" hub which could be used in conjuction with this and
a rotor.

Jameco Electronics is selling it for about $4.90

https://www.jameco-dot-com/Jameco/Products/ProdCT/p172.pdf

I guess even if his motors are 5/16" shaft diameter, you could machine the
hole an extra 1/16" without damaing the hub.

Dan