RE: ozone rich environment

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

I shudder to think how off-topic this may become, but I can't let stand any
suggestion that ozone is not hazardous when injected into body cavities.
This is despicable medical quackery, blowing sunshine up your a******,
targeted at desperate individuals whose condition cannot be remedied by
established medical science, i.e. AIDS and cancer patients.  Chemicals do
not care whether they are delivered to tissue via one's nose or an IV tube.
 What's toxic is toxic.

Gary Lau
MA, USA