Re: Fw: NorCal2002 Event ... Fw: Disaster

Kevin,

Sorry to hear it as I know all are. I was actually hoping to go as the
tentative dates became free. Last
weekend I took a look at the website and only then realized there was some
trouble-a-foot. I'm curious as
I'm sure all are, why did the Navy "permanently" band all Tesla Coiling at
the base?

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Kevin Ottalini by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ottalini-at-mindspring-dot-com>