Re: Fw: NorCal2002 Event ... Fw: Disaster

Original poster: "bob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>

sorry to hear about the  problems with the us navy Kevin,hopefully you will
find somewhere else to do it. I am  still ok with the Cambridge UK
teslathon at least for this year anyway. Any one  thinking of coming to the
UK in October it is  going to be on Saturday 26th at the museum of
technology, maps ect nearer the time. At the moment we still have  building
sites on both sides so ok for this year. dont know what wil happen when we
have luxury flats next door......

cheers
bob golding