1/20 HP for Rotor SRSG

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I'm purchasing a 1/20HP rotor.  Do you think thats powerful enough to power
a 6 inch or 7 inch 1/4" thick phenolic using (4) electrodes holders
comprised of 1/4-20 hex bolts  as various people have done or do i need a
more powerful motor.

Thanks again.

Dan