Re: Fw: NorCal2002 Event ... Fw: Disaster

Original poster: "Roger by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <roger-at-gcisnow-dot-com>

Our government at work.  Don't those guys have anything better to do?
Shouldn't they be out chasing terrorists?  The lesson to be (re)learned is
to never make any public annnouncement of anything that isn't already
approved by the local bureaucrats.  The less they know, the better.

Roger Drosd