RE: Initial design of SRSG - 3D Model

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

That would be cool if you had the time.  I know in the old days (especially
when using rotary spark gaps for radio), they frequently spaced some wide
discs to the electrodes to act as heatsinks.

Dan