Re: Materials / Method for Conductive SRSG Ring

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Dan,
  I just used sheet copper for mine.. I cut it using an old
gasket cutter that fit into a brace and bit (yeah.. I
know.. really old school ;) ).. I cut the outer radius
first and then the inner.. I then positionened it on my
rotor 'by eye' and marked the holes.. this turned out to me
a bad idea because I ended up with a bit of a balancing
problem.. so I added an extra washer under one of the
electrodes opposite to the heaviest side.. and now it runs
great! Haven't had a chance to test it tho..

Here's a front view:

http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/SRSG-1.JPG

Hope that helped..

Coiling in Pittsburgh