RE: ozone

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Yes, but the ozone those items create is nil compared to what even a small
tesla coil puts out especially if its a solid state coil which in my opinion
creates more ozone size for size.

Dan

An ozone generator is made for boats which are closed up for long periods of

time.  Boats tend to get dank and grow mildew.  The ozone will sterilize the

atmosphere and inhibit and kill mold.  Also gets rid of odors.  Bars have
ozone generators to precipitate cigarette smoke.  Ozone is unstable and
breaks down to O2 quickly.  Therefore if you inject it into a body, it will
break down quickly to a rather inert state.  However it is highly oxidising
and yields free radicals.  Excessive exposure by inhalation is bad for you.

I do like the smell of ozone--clean & refreshing.  My laser printer emits
some ozone.  Any high voltage device generates ozone.
Bill Shepard