Re: AboutSalts

To the spectrographic annalytical lense bright lines of color are prevelant,
but to the human eye we see the combined light provided by all the lines of
emitted light not just one bright line of color. The " lime light" was a
bright white stage light used to light theaters before electric lights. The
lime stone jet bead of a carbide lamp gave a minor a white light to work the
mine. I think you nead to check further to know what mineral causes what
color.
  Robert  H

> From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 07:19:32 -0600
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: AboutSalts
>
> Original poster: "Jolyon Vater Cox by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"