RE: Dumpster Diving - Be Careful, its illegal and arrests are common

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Actually, you should care.  "Dumpster diving" is illegal especially when its
a commercial dumpster you are diving into.
There were about four (4) arrests within one year at the company i worked
for in Florida (Gebo Corporation in Bradenton)
At Lockheed Martin here, someone was arrested and convicted just recently
for going through a dumpster at one of our corporate off-site business
buildings.

My brother who is police officer works in a town which has a large
industrial park and they are constantly reminded to patrol these areas to
keep "dumpster divers" inline.

The main reason is that competitors could obtain company prioritory
information etc...

If you do it, just be careful.  Better to ask before just divin' in there.

Hi Folks,
I don't care what anyone says about dumpster diving.
There are some really good things in them. I hope this
thing is good. Can anyone tell me how to figure out
the wiring? Thank you.

Any input on this

http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/p7240002.jpg

would be greatly appreciated.