Re: Gazing Ball source in New England

Original poster: "Vince D'Amore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-teslafx-dot-com>

Hello People

  Not sure if this is of interest to anyone but I saw this post and thought
I would
post this URL for people who are interested in purchasing Stainless Steel Orb
online.

http://www.waterscapesweb-dot-com/orbs.html

Vince