Re: Need help!/ These good??

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

HI Terry,

I didnt intend to run these in parrallel with anything, just by themselves.
Im not using a RSG, i know its bad not to but ill see how it all goes with
that.  I think that they ought to be fine with the current ratings then.
Thanks for the help!!

Steve Ward.

http://photos.msn-dot-com/support/worldwide.aspx