High BPS RSG

Original poster: "Marry Krutsch by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <u236-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hi All,

	I finally found a motor for my 900/1800 BPS ARSG.  It's a 14000 RPM
landing gear retracting motor from some sort of jet.  Anyway, do any of
you have any construction tips for me?  I know that balancing will be a
HUGE issue here.  I'm about to build my 4 pack MOT PSU, and I think the
high break rate might be interesting :-)).

Thanks,
Winston