Re: variac dial plate

Original poster: "Jon Tebbs by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jgtebbs-at-eos-dot-net>

Hi Adam,

I have a high resolution 600 DPI scan of a PowerStat scale if you (or
anyone) is interested,
drop me a note off list. This is a 388 KB GIF with transparant background,
scanned from a 6 inch
white on black original. The range is 0 to 100.

You can scale this up or down and laser print this on transparant label
film such as Avery 8665
and apply it to your panel. Or if you are really interested in a
professional looking finished
product, you could have a photo etched aluminum scale made from this.

Cheers,
--
Jon G. Tebbs
<jgtebbs-at-eos-dot-net>