Re: SSTC As a transmitter.

Hi Paul,
         You might do a search on the web for Charlie Plyler and/or
ELFRAD. He may be lurking on this list - he was on it once anyway.

     BTW, I did once build a receiver such as you describe - I still
have it - and buried a couple of stakes about twenty feet or so apart
in different garden plots. The "listening" on the oscilloscope was
interesting to say the least. I lost interest, it got shelved, and is
currently in mothballs. The stakes are still there too.

Cheers,
malcolm