Re: MO Caps

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

That's true. I was just thinking about it because someone on ebay was selling
10 GE MO caps claiming he had used them in a TC and that they worked well. So
I was just checking to see what everyone else thought about this, and maybe
try using some of the ones I have but I probably won't now.

Mark

In a message dated 7/30/02 11:31:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,