Re: how my flyback circuit works- I think :)

Hi,

I have the old and new versions at my site:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/Programs.htm

I have never heard of any problems running them under windows.  I wound not
"think" XP would have any problems with them but I don't have XP so I am
not sure.

Be sure you don't have an antivirus program or anything like that going
that may interfere with installation.  You probably also need to have
administrator/power-user privileges to install it.  Intel/AMD won't matter.
 It is a "software thing".

Cheers,

	Terry