Re: Static discharge from my air compressor

> I've had a similar experience! Air Compressors could make
> a very powerful Van De Graff machine if you were to use
> fine sand inside a PVC pipe with a charge collector!!!

    Such a design, using dust, was proposed in the 1940s, by a French
    scientist.  (I do no t recall Tesla proposing it: there is much i don't
    know....)

	best
	dwp

...the net of a million lies...
	-???  (tell me who...)
There are many web sites, which say many things.
	-me