Re: Primary strikes

Original poster: "Richard Wayne Wall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

Terry,

Looks more and more like disruptive TCs are just Hybrid machines with
little current up top.  Just another electrostatic device.  I've made these
claims for years.  Check the posts.

RWW